Atlanta Startup Village #38 is here! 400+ attendees have already committed to join their evening with you. Click here to RSVP.
We’re pleased to announce the presenters of Atlanta Startup Village #37:
- UserIQ – interact in-app with users of your web and SaaS application.
- VinWiki – Changing Automotive History.
- BuffBoxx – the #1 fitness subscription box.
- Saleswise – driving sales organizations by empowering the enterprise.
- Rented – connects homeowners with the best professional managers.
Location: 1st Floor of the Atlanta Tech Village
Parking is $2/hr
Starting Time: Beer flows at 7:00 p.m. presentations start at 7:30 p.m.
Who: Anyone who wants to be constructive, respectful, pay it forward and learn about the Atlanta Startup Community.
When: Monday, June 27th.
Atlanta Tech Village is offering up their excellent space. Major major major thanks.
Hypepotamus is the eternal sponsor from their initial and continued support of Atlanta Startup Village.
SalesLoft is also an eternal sponsor of Atlanta Startup Village from their initial and continued support from the genesis.
Digital Crafts: is an intensive programming school that turns beginners into skilled software engineers in 16 weeks and 640+ hours of instruction.
Smith and Howard: Headquartered in Atlanta, Smith & Howard is a top Atlanta CPA firm providing a wide range of services, including assurance, tax, accounting and advisory services.
About Atlanta Startup Village: