We’re pleased to announce the presenters of Atlanta Startup Village #26:
- GottaGolf: – The easiest way to plan and discover golf outings of any size.
- LongLeaf Solutions: – transforming educational data into action.
- MoveLoot: The easiest way to buy and sell used furniture online
- SouthFork: – Get lunch from your favorites chefs.
- FullStory: – Lets your company easily record, replay, search, and analyze each user’s actual experience with your website.
Location: 1st Floor of the Atlanta Tech Village
Heads up, there’s a new parking system in place at the Village. Like any other parking deck, you pull a ticket on the way in and pay on the way out. Parking is $1/hr.
Starting Time: Beer flows at 7:00 p.m. presentations start at 7:30 p.m.
Who: Anyone who wants to be constructive, respectful, pay it forward and learn about the Atlanta Startup Community.
When: Monday, March 30th.
Atlanta Tech Village is offering up their excellent space. Major major major thanks.
Hypepotamus is the eternal sponsor from their initial and continued support of Atlanta Startup Village.
Velossent specializes in the placement of top performing technologists, engineers, technology sales professionals, and rock star recruiters both nationally and internationally.
New Relic: Understand the stories your data is telling you about your business.