Atlanta Startup Village #25 is soon! Over 340+ attendees have already committed to join their evening with you. Click here to RSVP.
We’re pleased to announce the presenters of Atlanta Startup Village #24:
- PartPic: – provides a simple way to find and order parts using images.
- ParkENT Cycles: “bicycle parking space” is an electronic bicycle rack that locks the frame and wheel of your bicycle.
- FogOptics: – The future of free space optical communications.
- Carematics: – healthcare information technology (HIT) company that is working to change how hospitals, health systems, payers and patients access and use information.
- GuildQuality: – customer satisfaction surveying for contractors.
Location: 1st Floor of the Atlanta Tech Village
Heads up, there’s a new parking system in place at the Village. Like any other parking deck, you pull a ticket on the way in and pay on the way out. Parking is $1/hr.
Starting Time: Beer flows at 7:00 p.m. presentations start at 7:30 p.m.
Who: Anyone who wants to be constructive, respectful, pay it forward and learn about the Atlanta Startup Community.
When: Monday, February 23rd.
Atlanta Tech Village is offering up their excellent space. Major major major thanks.
Hypepotamus is the eternal sponsor from their initial and continued support of Atlanta Startup Village.
Rhodes Risk Advisors – an insurance and risk management services firm formed to fill a void for companies looking for a combination of highly personalized service and helpful high-tech tools in the insurance industry.