Atlanta Startup Village #22 is near and coming in hot! Over 370+ attendees have already committed to join their evening with you. Click here to RSVP.
We’re pleased to announce the presenters of Atlanta Startup Village #22:
- WeCareCard – makes it easy to ask for help, and for friends, family, neighbors, and communities to give big and small donations, and for those in need.
- SwipeLoyalty – A brand new debit card to replace the boring one you got from your bank. It works anywhere you need it to, just like your old card but that’s where the similarity ends…”
- Farrago Comics – creating a world where comic creators and fans can freely explore, invent and imagine.
- Campus Bubble – makes technology solutions for student engagement and retention.
- Rivalry – sales coaching platform that increases sales organization performance by 19%.
Location: 1st Floor of the Atlanta Tech Village (Free Parking in back) See some pictures of the first floor.
Starting Time: Beer flows at 7:00 p.m. presentations start at 7:30 p.m.
Who: Anyone who wants to be constructive, respectful, pay it forward and learn about the Atlanta Startup Community.
When: Monday, October 27th.
Atlanta Tech Village is offering up their excellent space. Major major major thanks.
Hypepotamus is the eternal sponsor from their initial and continued support of Atlanta Startup Village.
Payscape – Merchant account payment gateway services API for website developers.
Smith and Howard – CPA firm providing a wide range of services, including assurance, tax, accounting and advisory services.