Atlanta Startup Village #14 is coming up fast this Monday and it’ll be the last one of the year. We have 5 excellent companies presenting this month with a bonus track from Allen Nance.
The companies have not even been announced…until now.
With no further adieu, we’re pleased to announce the presenters of Atlanta Startup Village #14:
- Blumenlo – mobile solutions in the healthcare space.
- VehWare – designing, installing, marketing and servicing Visual Black Box technology for large trucks, busses and other fleet vehicles.
- SalesVibe – Glassdoor for B2B Sales.
- Regpoint Solutions – develops registration management software and online registration systems for schools, camps, athletic clubs, sports camps, events
- Liberated Tech – Volunteers with little to no computer experience are trained to refurbish donated equipment. Volunteers gain hardware and software skills and the refurbished computers are kept out of landfills and distributed back to the community for free or at very low cost in our Thrift Store.
- Allen Nance – Mic droppin’.
Location: 5th Floor of the Atlanta Tech Village (Free Parking in back)
Starting Time: Beer flows at 7:00 p.m. presentations start at 7:30 p.m.
Who: Anyone who wants to be constructive, respectful, pay it forward and learn about the Atlanta Startup Community.
When: Monday, November 18th.
Atlanta Tech Village is offering up their excellent space. Major major major thanks.
Hypepotamus is the eternal sponsor from their initial and continued support of Atlant Startup Village.
SilverPop – Silverpop is the only digital marketing technology provider that unifies marketing automation, email, mobile, and social.