Atlanta Startup Village is getting bigger and better as each month goes on. Check out photos from last month’s ASV. It was great. We’re doing it again on Thursday, January 10th at Hypepotamus. Hope you can join.
Before the teams present this month, we’re Skyping in Brad Feld to talk for 30 minutes about Startup Communities, investing, and answers to whatever questions you have.
FlashIssue helps you build social newsletter digests in 5 minutes. Over 2,000 businesses have used their social newsletter service to create newsletters for their customers. FlashIssue’s CEO is Phil Hill who’s had multiple successful exits.
Pindrop Security stops phone fraud. Stellar team lead is by Paul Judge and invested in by Silicon Valley power house Andreessen Horowitz.
PatientCo makes it easier for you to pay your bills securely. Bird Blitch is a Ga Tech grad that’s steadily built PatientCo into a profit machine.
Bractlet is a Cleantech & IT startup changing the way hotel management and guests think about and use their energy.
Time: Thursday, January 10th at 6:30 p.m. is when BFeld goes live. Beer will be there bit before.
Location: Hypepotamus (Bottom floor the Biltmore Hotel)
Who: Anybody who wants to learn, be constructive, positive, and helpful.
Beer from Monday Night Brewing (we *hope* not to run out so early this time), pizza from Davinci’s, and great people will all be there.
We plan on doing another Pitch Improve as well which was very entertaining last time.
Come one, come all!
Good news! Uber is hooking folks ups with rides. Copy below:
- To redeem, rider must enter the promotion code “StartupVillage2013” **before** requesting their first Uber (TIP: Enter the code at sign-up!)
- This offer is only available on 1st ride, and only to or from Hypepotamus
- Only valids on rides *requested* between 1/10 4pm – 1/11 2am
What else should you know?
- Uber-ing is easy! Just visit http://bit.ly/SVelLA for step-by-step instructions on requesting a car
- Learn how to apply the promo code here http://bit.ly/UU43vT
- Questions? Please send them to Rachel at email@example.com